Dales Web Design are pleased to offer web site development and hosting services under the following terms and conditions:
- All sites must conform to UK Law, whether designed for UK usage or not.
- The web sites created by Dales Web Design are done at the direction of the client, and are based on information provided by the client. The sole responsibility for the site content resides with the client. Dales Web Design cannot and will not be held responsible for any misinformation on any web site which it develops or maintains.
- Dales Web Design cannot and will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement whether intentional or not. Any site content that breaches this will be removed immediately upon discovery.
- Dales Web Design reserves the right to terminate any agreement if it considers that these terms and conditions have been breached.
- Dales Web Design reserves the right to delete any web site that has not been paid for in full.
- Dales Web Design adheres to the Data Protection Act 1998 and any client information supplied will NOT be divulged to any third party, under any circumstances.
- Content Management involves changes to the content of the site at the request of the client. Major enhancements can be quoted for separately.
- All quotations will be valid for 30 days from the date of the quotation.
- All digital images, logos or software created or supplied by Dales Web Design remain copyright of Dales Web Design at all times unless written permission has been given by Dales Web Design.
- Intellectual property rights
DWD retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights in everything that DWD develops or proposes (or is involved in developing or proposing) either before or during the project including, without limitation, software, graphic designs, systems and know-how. DWD also retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all reports, written advice or other deliverables that DWD provides to the Client, subject to the Client being granted a non-exclusive royalty free licence to use that material for the purposes of the project.
- Dales Web Design cannot guarantee that any Search Engine will index or list any web pages or sites submitted to them by Dales Web Design. However, we will do our utmost to ensure that the site is optimised to increase the speed with which it appears on search engine databases.
- Web Site Development
- A deposit is payable immediately on acceptance of a contract and before any work can commence. The balance is payable immediately prior to the site going live on the Web. All deposits are non refundable once payment has been made.
- Full payment of the balance must be made within 7 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so may result in any development work being deleted permanently.
- Domain Name Registration
Domain names must be paid for in full in advance of registration for two years. They are renewable with 60 days notice from Dales Web Design.
- Hardware Supply
Any hardware, particularly PCs, must be paid for in advance at the time the order is placed.
Hosting charges are payable in advance by standing order or cheque.
- Technical Support
Support charges are payable in advance by standing order or cheque.
- E-Mail Charges
E-Mail setup charges are payable in advance by standing order or cheque.
- Non-payment of invoices 30 days after the due date will result in services being suspended until full payment has been received.
These terms, conditions and prices may be updated from time to time and any such variation will be published on our web site with immediate effect.